The Reflex Network
Welcome to The Reflex Network! Pay for V.I.P. Now!
The Reflex Network
Welcome to The Reflex Network! Pay for V.I.P. Now!
The Reflex Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reflex Network

RFN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All You Need To Know About the xbox 360 slim

Go down 
AuthorMessage

All You Need To Know About the xbox 360 slim Empty
PostSubject: All You Need To Know About the xbox 360 slim   All You Need To Know About the xbox 360 slim I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:51 pm

grantzilla wrote:
Monday, August 16th-
We knew it would happen, it was just a matter of when it would. Today marks a big date as Team Xecuter released a video to the public showing how you can play BURNED games on the Xbox 360 slim!
Not much was told, nothing said on how this was done. It is hinting at as this is going to be very hard to do and will be released in the near future for the general public.
Team Xecuter wrote:
This is the first successful step and there is much work still to be done for the general publics consumption.
Team Xecuter wrote:
Just enjoy the fact that a public method to hack your shiny new 360 will be available shortly.

[align=center][/align]

Follow this thread to find all the latest updates and to know right when this crack is available and how YOU can have it!

-Zilla
Back to top Go down
-HackersLove-
Administrator
Administrator
-HackersLove-

All You Need To Know About the xbox 360 slim Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About the xbox 360 slim   All You Need To Know About the xbox 360 slim I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Copy And Paste FAIL off *SPAM* CLOSED
Back to top Go down
http://thereflexnetwork.com

All You Need To Know About the xbox 360 slim
Page 1 of 1