The Reflex Network
Welcome to The Reflex Network! Pay for V.I.P. Now!
The Reflex Network
Welcome to The Reflex Network! Pay for V.I.P. Now!
The Reflex Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reflex Network

RFN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information on Black Ops<3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RFN Weezy
Founder
Founder
RFN Weezy

Information on Black Ops<3 Empty
PostSubject: Information on Black Ops<3   Information on Black Ops<3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Campaign/General Info

* Josh Olin said that Treyarch has taken no cues whatsoever from Infinity Wards Modern Warfare 2 in terms of the games story. It is described as completely original.
* When asked about the games story, Josh Olin stated:

Were not there to tell history and were not there to make any political stances, its strictly there to be an entertaining game. So when you play through the story youre going to get, its pretty awesome, its a rollercoaster ride for sure.

* When asked about how Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and now Sledgehammer Games work in tandem, Olin stated that they have no relation whatsoever with each other, and that each company develops their games without input or influence from the other two.
*Two new weapons were seen in game during press-only gameplay demos. These were the KS-23 Shotgun and the Makarov pistol.
*It has been confirmed by the user pcdev (confirmed to be a Treyarch employee) on the Call of Duty forums that Treyarch plans to open Black Ops on the PC to modding after the games release. It is unknown how extensive the modding ability will be.
* Developer Console has also been confirmed for PC.

Multiplayer

* Josh Olin said that the point of the MP Teaser that was released earlier this month was To create more questions than answers.

* Olin also stated that he expects a great deal of surprise from the community when multiplayer is fully revealed on September 1st.

I think theyre going to go, Holy s**t, we didnt see that coming.

* Olin has continued to stress that they have taken great strides to prevent hacking, glitching, and general cheating in Black Ops.

* A large part of their fight against hacking will include the use of server-side hotfixes. These will be deployable almost immediately, foregoing the time it takes for game patches to be released over PSN and XBL.

* Olin has said that the player customization in Black Ops will allow players to create their own identity and play the game the way they want to.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFMPVkrfHZM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFMPVkrfHZM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Weapons Confirmed So far :
Assualt Rifles

CAR-15 COMMANDO
Information on Black Ops<3 Car-15commando

More info:

M16A1
Information on Black Ops<3 M16a1

More Info:

FAMAS
Information on Black Ops<3 Famas

More Info

AK-47
Information on Black Ops<3 Ak47

More Info:

AUG
Information on Black Ops<3 Aug

More Info:

G11
Information on Black Ops<3 G11

More Info:

AKS-74U
Information on Black Ops<3 Aks74u

More Info:

Light Machine Guns:

RPK
Information on Black Ops<3 Rpk
Campaign/General Info

* Josh Olin said that Treyarch has taken no cues whatsoever from Infinity Wards Modern Warfare 2 in terms of the games story. It is described as completely original.
* When asked about the games story, Josh Olin stated:

Were not there to tell history and were not there to make any political stances, its strictly there to be an entertaining game. So when you play through the story youre going to get, its pretty awesome, its a rollercoaster ride for sure.

* When asked about how Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and now Sledgehammer Games work in tandem, Olin stated that they have no relation whatsoever with each other, and that each company develops their games without input or influence from the other two.
*Two new weapons were seen in game during press-only gameplay demos. These were the KS-23 Shotgun and the Makarov pistol.
*It has been confirmed by the user pcdev (confirmed to be a Treyarch employee) on the Call of Duty forums that Treyarch plans to open Black Ops on the PC to modding after the games release. It is unknown how extensive the modding ability will be.
* Developer Console has also been confirmed for PC.

Multiplayer

* Josh Olin said that the point of the MP Teaser that was released earlier this month was To create more questions than answers.

* Olin also stated that he expects a great deal of surprise from the community when multiplayer is fully revealed on September 1st.

I think theyre going to go, Holy s**t, we didnt see that coming.

* Olin has continued to stress that they have taken great strides to prevent hacking, glitching, and general cheating in Black Ops.

* A large part of their fight against hacking will include the use of server-side hotfixes. These will be deployable almost immediately, foregoing the time it takes for game patches to be released over PSN and XBL.

* Olin has said that the player customization in Black Ops will allow players to create their own identity and play the game the way they want to.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFMPVkrfHZM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFMPVkrfHZM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Weapons Confirmed So far :
Assualt Rifles

CAR-15 COMMANDO
Information on Black Ops<3 Car-15commando

More info:

M16A1
Information on Black Ops<3 M16a1

More Info:

FAMAS
Information on Black Ops<3 Famas

More Info

AK-47
Information on Black Ops<3 Ak47

More Info:

AUG
Information on Black Ops<3 Aug

More Info:

G11
Information on Black Ops<3 G11

More Info:

AKS-74U
Information on Black Ops<3 Aks74u

More Info:

Light Machine Guns:

RPK
Information on Black Ops<3 Rpk

More Info:

M60
Information on Black Ops<3 M60

More Info:

Galil ARM
Information on Black Ops<3 Galilarm

More Info:

Shotguns

SPAS-12
Information on Black Ops<3 Spas-12

More Info:

KS-23
Information on Black Ops<3 Ks23

More Info:

Sniper Rifles

Accuracy International AW
Information on Black Ops<3 Accuracyinternationalaw

More Info:

Drugunov
Information on Black Ops<3 Dragunov

More Info:

There is more but i posted it and it took me back here so i posted this and i will finish soon!
Back to top Go down
-HackersLove-
Administrator
Administrator
-HackersLove-

PostSubject: Re: Information on Black Ops<3   Information on Black Ops<3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Nice copy N paste.. Not

Warned

Back to top Go down
http://thereflexnetwork.com

PostSubject: Re: Information on Black Ops<3   Information on Black Ops<3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 am

thehackerslove wrote:
Nice copy N paste.. Not

Warned

i Think He might have got it off of TTG
Back to top Go down
xboxdragon
N00B
N00B

PostSubject: Re: Information on Black Ops<3   Information on Black Ops<3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:11 pm

isn that the Point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information on Black Ops<3   Information on Black Ops<3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:22 pm

THIS GAME BETTER BE MODDABLE
Back to top Go down
Clutch x Defuse
RFN Member
RFN Member

PostSubject: Re: Information on Black Ops<3   Information on Black Ops<3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:25 pm

COD10THLOBBIES wrote:
THIS GAME BETTER BE MODDABLE
lol hopefully
Back to top Go down
bestXmods
Pro Trusted Seller
Pro Trusted Seller

PostSubject: Re: Information on Black Ops<3   Information on Black Ops<3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:06 am

Treyarch said that it would not be moddable. Xp cap per game
Back to top Go down
http://Www.bestxmods.com
RFN Weezy
Founder
Founder
RFN Weezy

PostSubject: Re: Information on Black Ops<3   Information on Black Ops<3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:37 pm

like reach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information on Black Ops<3   Information on Black Ops<3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information on Black Ops<3
Page 1 of 1